Introduction – Defects Under a construction contract, one of the contractor’s primary obligations is to carry out and complete the […]
Why Work at JUMBO Consulting Group
We are a growing company offering a high degree of career development opportunities globally; we offer a flexible working environment; and we offer attractive salary and bonus schemes.
Our people are our biggest asset and in a growing industry, getting the right people on board does not necessarily need to be as a response for a defined open position.
As such, we welcome unsolicited applications. You are always welcome to reach out to our business development manager, Michelle Adamick (email@example.com) or one of the partners, Morten Søjborg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ulrik Bang-Olsen (email@example.com) to kick off an informal dialogue about how your career aspirations and experience fit our business development plans.
Procurement and Contract Manager with an international outlook for Offshore Wind Projects, Poland
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with a legal, commercial and/or engineering background who is interested in becoming part of the booming offshore wind industry negotiating and managing contracts for large scale offshore wind farm projects in the Baltic sea and beyond. In addition to the daily tasks as procurement and contract manager the candidate will take a leading role in JUM-BO Consulting Group’s entry into the Polish market.
If you are interested in becoming part of the booming offshore wind industry, negotiating and managing contracts for large scale offshore wind farm projects globally, contact us for more information.
Procurement and Contract Manager, Germany
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with a legal, commercial and/or engineering background who is interested in becoming part of the booming renewable energy including offshore wind industry negotiating and managing contracts for large scale renewable energy projects in Northern Europe and beyond.
In addition to the daily tasks as procurement and contract manager, the candidate will take a leading role in JUMBO Consulting Group’s entry into the German market assisting our country manager in all aspects of the business development.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
As a procurement and contract manager, you will:
- Plan, implement and execute procurement and/or tender strategies;
- Draft and negotiate contracts including service, consultancy, supply and installation contracts;
- Manage multiple contracts throughout the execution and service phases.
- support and advise JUMBO’s clients on ad-hoc issues
The ideal candidate will:
- be fluent in English and German (written & oral);
- have experience from either the offshore wind industry or other large-scale civil engineering or construction projects;
- have experience with international contract standards, e.g. FIDIC, BIMCO or similar industry standard contracts;
- have a background as a qualified lawyer (German or other internationally recognised body) specialised in construction, contract and/or procurement law, or alternatively, have a commercial and/or engineering degree with experience of the same and a willingness to learn and develop;
- have an appetite for working in an international environment and renewables;
- be an ambitious, hard-working individual who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- develop internal strategies to further enhance JUM-BO’s policies and contract development tools.
In turn, we offer a flexible working environment, an attractive salary and bonus scheme and a high degree of career development opportunities in Germany and globally.
For further details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV and application no later than 25th September 2020.
By submitting your CV and application to JUM-BO Consulting Group you consent to have your personal data processed and stored in our CV-database for the purpose of recruitment. Consent can at any time be retracted by email to email@example.com.