Having been present in the United Kingdom for many years contributing to some iconic offshore wind projects, JUMBO Consulting Group […]
Why Work at JUMBO Consulting Group
We are a growing company offering a high degree of career development opportunities globally; we offer a flexible working environment; and we offer attractive salary and bonus schemes.
Our people are our biggest asset and in a growing industry, getting the right people on board does not necessarily need to be as a response for a defined open position.
As such, we welcome unsolicited applications. You are always welcome to reach out to our Director of Business Development, Michelle Adamick (email@example.com) or one of the partners, Morten Søjborg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ulrik Bang-Olsen (email@example.com) to kick off an informal dialogue about how your career aspirations and experience fit our business development plans.
WTG Senior Contract Manager, Taiwan
JUMBO Consulting Group is seeking an experienced contract manager with extensive experience with contract management of large-scale infrastructure contracts from either renewable energy projects or related industries.
As Senior Contract Manager, you will be supporting our client with contract management of WTG Supply and WTG T&I contracts for an offshore wind project. This position will report to the procurement director and will work alongside the project manager for the WTG Package.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Ensure a successful project delivery, balancing risk with solutions that are commercially and contractually viable.
- Keep a continuous overview over critical milestones, assess and manage rights and obligations according to the contract.
- Direct and process changes in the project and ensure that the changes are implemented in compliance with our client’s commercial interests.
- Provide interpretation of contracts, organize and process correspondence with contracting parties and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Manage the commercial relationship and communication with contractors during the execution phase of the project, keeping close dialogue with them to ensure that issues are dealt with proactively with diligence and foresight.
- Ensure timely delivery of the contract within the set mandate.
- Drive governance processes and required presentation material towards different stakeholders and decision bodies such as the Steering Committee.
- Contribute to further developing processes regarding contract management.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
Relevant education, e.g. in quantity surveying, Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Law, Business Administration or Engineering, and minimum 5 years of relevant experience with contract management of large-scale infrastructure projects.
The ideal candidate has solid contract management experience in a multi-cultural project environment within the energy sector and possess the following:
- A strong commercial outlook with excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to keep a sound overview that allows you to act proactively while still having the eye for details to ensure high quality
- Structured personality with solid project management experience with the ability to combine multidisciplinary inputs and deliver informed solutions
- Good team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present and communicate complex matters on various levels
- Technical / commercial / contractual skill set
- Previous relevant experience in execution phases of offshore wind or similar industries preferably with FIDIC Yellow Book based contracts
- Experience with WTG (supply and/or installation) is preferable but not an absolute requirement
- Fluent in English
- Interested in traveling as part of the job
About JUMBO Consulting Group
JUMBO CG is a procurement and contract management consultancy with extensive experience in the construction and civil engineering industries specializing in renewable energy projects. JUMBO CG provides consultancy services throughout the life span of a project from early development through the procurement, execution, operation, and maintenance phases. JUMBO CG has offices in Copenhagen (DK), Hamburg (DE), Stavanger, Norway (NO), Aberdeen, United Kingdom (UK), Seoul (KO), Taipei (TW), and Melbourne (AUS).
For further details and information, please contact:
By submitting your CV and application to JUMBO Consulting Group you consent to have your personal data processed and stored in our CV-database for the purpose of recruitment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read more about the full job description on the link below:
JUMBO_TW_WTG Senior Contract Manager
Procurement and Contract Manager with an international outlook for Offshore Wind Projects, Poland
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with a legal, commercial and/or engineering background who is interested in becoming part of the booming offshore wind industry negotiating and managing contracts for large scale offshore wind farm projects in the Baltic sea and beyond. In addition to the daily tasks as procurement and contract manager the candidate will take a leading role in JUM-BO Consulting Group’s entry into the Polish market.
If you are interested in becoming part of the booming offshore wind industry, negotiating and managing contracts for large scale offshore wind farm projects globally, contact us for more information.
Procurement and Contract Manager, Germany
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with a legal, commercial and/or engineering background who is interested in becoming part of the booming renewable energy including offshore wind industry negotiating and managing contracts for large scale renewable energy projects in Northern Europe and beyond.
In addition to the daily tasks as procurement and contract manager, the candidate will take a leading role in JUMBO Consulting Group’s entry into the German market assisting our country manager in all aspects of the business development.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
As a procurement and contract manager, you will:
- Plan, implement and execute procurement and/or tender strategies;
- Draft and negotiate contracts including service, consultancy, supply and installation contracts;
- Manage multiple contracts throughout the execution and service phases.
- support and advise JUMBO’s clients on ad-hoc issues
The ideal candidate will:
- be fluent in English and German (written & oral);
- have experience from either the offshore wind industry or other large-scale civil engineering or construction projects;
- have experience with international contract standards, e.g. FIDIC, BIMCO or similar industry standard contracts;
- have a background as a qualified lawyer (German or other internationally recognised body) specialised in construction, contract and/or procurement law, or alternatively, have a commercial and/or engineering degree with experience of the same and a willingness to learn and develop;
- have an appetite for working in an international environment and renewables;
- be an ambitious, hard-working individual who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- develop internal strategies to further enhance JUM-BO’s policies and contract development tools.
In turn, we offer a flexible working environment, an attractive salary and bonus scheme and a high degree of career development opportunities in Germany and globally.
For further details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV and application no later than 25th September 2020.
By submitting your CV and application to JUM-BO Consulting Group you consent to have your personal data processed and stored in our CV-database for the purpose of recruitment. Consent can at any time be retracted by email to email@example.com.
WTG Procurement Specialist – Offshore Wind, Renewable Energy Projects, Denmark
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced WTG procurement specialist to support the development of large scale renewable energy projects in Northern Europe and beyond.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
As a WTG procurement specialist, you will:
- Develop, implement and execute procurement and tender strategies together with our customers
- Be responsible for drafting, tendering and negotiating contracts for WTG supply and installation
- Plan, conduct and lead tender processes, including EU tenders
- Support the contract management functions in managing multiple contracts throughout the execution and service phases
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice to JUMBO’s customers
- Support the further specialization and development of the WTG competence center within JUMBO
While our main office is in Copenhagen, Denmark, we encourage candidates located elsewhere in Denmark or in Southern Sweden to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- have full professional working proficiency in English (it is an advantage if Danish is also mastered)
- have experience with procurement or sales of WTGs either for offshore or onshore projects
- have knowledge of and ability to conduct public procurement processes
- have experience with relevant international contract standards, e.g. FIDIC and BIMCO
- have an appetite for working in an international environment
- be a structured, ambitious and hard-working individual who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Be willing to assume a role and responsibility in the further development of processes and tools of the WTG competence centre within JUMBO
Working in JUMBO
Working in JUMBO is based on trust in each team member’s abilities and with a large degree of freedom in the planning and execution of tasks.
We aim to create an environment which encourages team work with a view to share knowledge and ensure continuous improvement in the quality of the services provided to our customers.
You will work with many talented, experienced and helpful colleagues supporting mutual development and learning being an essential part of JUMBO’s DNA.
JUMBO has an ambition to become the leading procurement and contract management consultancy company in the renewables industry by providing experienced and sound advice where focus always is on the interests of the client and the project.
It is important that candidates share this ambition.
What we offer
We offer a flexible working environment, an attractive salary and bonus scheme with career development opportunities in Denmark, Northern Europe and globally.
For further details and information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com as soon as possible and in any case no later than 1 December 2020.
By submitting your CV and application to JUM-BO Consulting Group you consent to have your personal data processed and stored in our CV-database for the purpose of recruitment. Consent can at any time be retracted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.