Morten Boolsen assumes the role of Senior Director, leading the Strategic Services business area at JUMBO Consulting Group. JUMBO Consulting […]
What we do
JUMBO Consulting Group is a highly experienced and specialised advisory offering legal, procurement and contract management consultancy services bringing large civil engineering and construction projects into fruition.
We have a particular focus on offshore and floating wind offering strategic services in Procurement Management, Contract Management, Legal Advisory, and Supply Chain Development.
We employ people with legal, commercial, project management and engineering backgrounds. The use of cross-discipline specialists working in an integrated team enables us to deliver solutions where we can:
- Ensure successful project deliveries
- Manage and address risk and project interfaces in a structured manner from a contractual, commercial and technical perspective
- Offer a truly holistic approach
- Bridge the gap across legal, commercial and technical interfaces
- Reduce client risk and increase efficiency
We strive for continuous improvement of processes, tools and procedures through implementation of lessons learned, training, and the use of software solutions, sharing our experience with our clients.
- To have a Global reach with a Local presence.
- To “Make Complexity Simple” and efficient for our clients.
- To bring value to our customers in a partnership approach.