JUMBO Consulting Group announced today that Marc Löhner will join its team as Country Managing Director for German operations on […]
What we do
Jumbo Consulting Group is a highly experienced and specialized advisory offering legal, procurement and contract management consultancy services bringing large civil engineering and construction projects into fruition.
We have a particular focus on the renewable energy industry with our Key Practice Areas being in: Procurement Management, Contract Management, Legal Advisory, Category Management, New Markets and Floating Wind. Our Front-end consultancy services are backed by training, tools, best practice and category knowledge which underpin all of our advisory services to enable project success and efficiency.
We employ people with legal, commercial, project management and engineering backgrounds. The use of cross-discipline specialists working in an integrated team enables us to deliver solutions where we can:
- Ensure successful project deliveries
- Manage and address risk and project interfaces in a structured manner from a contractual, commercial and technical perspective
- Offer a truly holistic approach
- Bridge the gap across legal, commercial and technical interfaces
- Reduce client risk and increase efficiency
We strive for continuous improvement of processes, tools and procedures through implementation of lessons learned, training, and the use of software solutions, sharing our experience with our clients.
- To have a Global reach with a Local presence.
- To “Make Complexity Simple” and efficient for our clients.
- To bring value to our customers in a partnership approach.