Since 1995, Børsen has been annually recognizing and honoring Denmark’s fastest-growing companies with the prestigious Gazelle Award. This accolade is […]
1. What is a Cookie
Cookie is a small data file stored in your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It does not contain harmful malware or viruses.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1 Statistical cookies
These cookies help us gather information about your website visit, such as the number of visitors, pages viewed, and time spent on each page. This data allows us to analyze and improve our website’s performance.
2.2 Marketing cookies
We use these cookies to deliver targeted advertisements based on your interests.
3. How Long are Cookies Stored
4. Managing Cookies
You have the option to block or delete cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect certain functions and services on our website, as they rely on cookies.
For instructions on managing cookies in your specific browser, please refer to the following resources:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
5. Changing Your Consent
You can change your consent by deleting cookies from your browser or by accessing our website through a private browsing window or incognito mode.
Please note that if you use multiple browsers, you must delete cookies in each of them.
7. Contact Us
JUMBO Consulting Group A/S
Islands Brygge 26, 4th floor, 2300 – Copenhagen S
+45 27 58 38 40